Studies by the Enviroment Protection Agency indicates that the indoor air level of many pollutants are many times higher than outdoor pollutants. The source of the pollution are carpet dust furniture paints, plastics products, stoves, heaters,electronics products etc. and consists of hazardous chemicals Benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, Xylene, Toluene,&Ammonia.
Summary of NASA’s 4 Year Long Research
“Low-light-requiring houseplants have demonstrated the potential for improving indoor air quality by removing trace organic pollutants from the air in energy-efficient buildings. This plant system is one of the most promising means of alleviating the sick building syndrome associated with many new, energy- efficient buildings.”
There are countless other benefits of Indoor Plants. Some of them are below:
- Remove up to 87% of air toxins in 24 hours.
- Increase Rental/Purchase Value by 10-15%
- Raises Employee’s Productivity level by as much as 12%.
- Improve tenant retention by 17%
- Reduce stress and create a feeling of well-being
- Can lower heating and cooling cost by upto 20%
- Help reduce harmful airborne molds and bacteria by 60% and improve humidity
- Improve air quality and humidity levels
- Reducing carbon dioxide level
- Increases Self Esteem & makes people calmer and happier
- Costs much less than other interior decorating choices
Our experts have researched and used all the studies and best practices across the worlds to give you a best in class turn key solution of keeping plants indoor and be able to reap all of the above benefits.
TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCESS OF IMPLEMENTATION
Process of IMPLEMENTATION
- Careful Selection of plants from NASA and other credible studies.
- Free Implementation at your premises after a careful study of layout by experts to know light, temperature, and humidity levels at different places & to ensure:
- Maximum health benefit
- Most aesthetic presentation
- Offering complete turnkey solution including Weekly servicing at premises to ensure that plants are healthy & also Replacing them with new plants as old ones need sunlight and are taken to farm
- Our client's does not need to own either the plants or the planters and hence no initial investment is required.
- Options of beautifying the work place while adding vibrancy, energy and color with many options like below:
- Flower Bowls : Anthuriums, Orchids, Peace Lilly, Bromeliads, Poinsettia
- Hanging Baskets
- Air Plants
- Continuously researching and offering new designs like
- Living Aalls (or Vertical Gardens)
- Terrace Gardens
- Seasonal Look Change e.g. Christmas Tree and Poinsettias in winter
- 10% additional discount to employee on Treemendous.in website & app products for partnering clients
- Professional – Reporting, Feedback, review